[blparent] measuring meds in drops

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Feb 22 05:02:16 UTC 2010

Have any of you ever had to measure medicine in drops?  We're trying a new natural substance to help one of the twins sleep and he only needs nine drops.  Right now my sighted husband just puts them in the water and draws it up in the syringe for us.  I can't think of any way that I could do this myself because 9 to 10 drops is all he needs.  Any more may be overmedicating.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.