[blparent] measuring meds in drops

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Feb 22 15:56:56 UTC 2010

The problem is getting the drops.  We mix it with water as the carrier and
to water it down.  We have syringes that I can measure Tylenol or
antibiotics but nine drops is such a small amount.  My husband gets it out
with the squeeze bulb and then puts it in a cup, counting the drops that
come out.  He then adds a tiny bit of water and slurps it up with the
syringe.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.