[blparent] about nersing your child

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Feb 22 18:48:30 UTC 2010

I would just hold her like I was cradling her and then put her face to my
breast.  I found this the most comfortable.
As for in public, I had a light weigh poncho that I would put on and then
she would ly in my arms under it.  I also found that I could lift up my
shirt, like a t-shirt just above her face so it completely covered her face.
The third way, is a good friend of mine bought nursing shirts for me.  I
like the ones with slits on either side, I found those most comfortable and
easy to use.  The ones with snaps in front are a pain especially when your
baby get more mobile and pulls them open in public. V