[blparent] Carseats for children 1 year-old or older?

Miranda Borka knownoflove at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:07:21 UTC 2010

Hi Tammy,
I would absolutely love to find a foldable booster seat that I can fit into a backpack. However, the ones that Babies R us have won't fit in a backpack. Basicly, you take the back off to create a backless booster, and you would need to have a "Large" duffle bag.
I also understand what you're saying about a 4-year-old wanting to walk rather than being carted around in a stroller.
Thanks, and have a great week!

In Christ, Miranda