[blparent] Tips on Baby/child proofing your home

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Feb 24 05:00:05 UTC 2010

The thing I had an issue with was the chance that a picture could fall off
the wall onto my little one's head.  Not that any picture ever fell off the
wall in my house, but the potential was there and so I made sure Gab didn't
play near the walls where pictures were and nothing was hung on the wall by
the crib.  I told you, I am the paranoid one. Silly! V