[blparent] Accessible Appliances

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Jan 1 04:01:01 UTC 2010

Cool! V

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Jo Elizabeth Pinto
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 10:26 AM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] Accessible Appliances

I bought a microwave with touch controls from Maytag and got braille labels
to stick on from the company.  I just went to the Web site and contacted the

company by e-mail, and they sent the braille labels.  I've been very
satisfied with the labels and the microwave.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb