[blparent] Accessible Appliances

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:12:32 UTC 2010

I would still try contacting them.  What he told us is that we could have
gotten it free if it had only been 6 months, but that we could still call
them out for a fee after that.  I had already labeled mine though and was
satisfied with it enough that I wasn't willing to pay the fee.  But if
you're interested in getting them anyway call them and see what they have to
offer.  Let us know if you do it because I'm curious to hear about it.
*smile*
Leanne