[blparent] OFF Topic: Question about Car Titles

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Jan 2 04:26:49 UTC 2010

You probably ought to ask a lawyer about that.  I know there are blind
people who have owned cars, though.  I don't know how they did it.  They've
got to be pretty stupid if they don't know you won't drive it.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.