[blparent] Accessible Appliances

Eva eadams15 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 17:48:15 UTC 2010

Veronica,
Our old washer sounds like it was the way yours is. Someone showed me that
if you turn the knob the opposite way it will come off, and then you can
remove the top cover. The knob then can be screwed back on, and you can mark
the arrow with some glue or tape. They told me a lot of times those top
covers will come off, and are only there for decoration or something.

Eva