[blparent] OFF Topic: Question about Car Titles

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Sun Jan 3 01:24:08 UTC 2010

Why is it so hard for people to answer a question, and not give out an
unrelated answer.  This happens on several lists I am on, and truthfully, it
is sickening.  If you are not going to answer the question the OP asked,
don't respond.

The OP asked about how to get a car titled and licensed as a blind person,
not what your opinions were on providing a car for a teen.

Michael Baldwin
Got print, need Braille?
http://www.ReadWithDots.com