[blparent] putting toys together

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:12:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

for christmas my son got one of the timbertown railway train sets. I put this toy together last night as best I could. we do not have a play room so he wanted to do something else so I put it away. now he wants it together again. I'm trying to put it togeter and am running into difficulties. it has 15 pieces of track including two ramps, a  station, if you put the train cars in the station section it alligns the wheels to the tracks for them. If I were smart I would have written down what I did to assemble the train thing but  I did not. So if anyone can tell me how to put thiss together I'd appreciate some help. tere's a picture on the box but I cannot see it, my wife is blind--so no sighted people around at the moment to assist me at all.

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.