[blparent] putting toys together

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Jan 8 20:03:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

that's not surpriseing, but good for him.  My son was two when he got his
first Thomas the train set and half the fun of it for him was taking it
apart and putting it back together again.  Seeing what fit where and what
didn't fasinated him.  Just give him all the pieces and let him make of it
what he will.  You'll be amazed what the results will be, and I'm not just
talking about the train set.

Tammy