[blparent] Introduce myself

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 15:40:43 UTC 2010

I would like to introduce myself. I am Cheryl Echevarria and I have been an
NFB member since 2002. Currently I am the Treasurer of the Greater Long
Island Chapter, am married, and have a 20 year old daughter, I lost my
vision in 2001 from diabetes and kidney failure.

I support all NFB Divisions, since we all should work together.

I have read some past posting about traveling to Disney World, and there are
many packages to choose from.  I realize this might be off topic, but just
to let you know, there is no longer free day at disney on your birthday that
was just for the 2009 year, this is the year of Volunteer where you will get
a one day ticket to the parks, and it is cheaper to get a package and to
stay in the park resorts then going out of the parks, and getting
transportation or drive to the parks, with Disney Packages they include
resort stay, theme park tickets, food, and entertainment.

I just recently went to disney prior to starting my business in August, I
would recommend never go during that time way to hot.

If anyone is interested in more information about going to disney, I am a
graduate of the College of Knowledge which means I have more training then
those that just say they are Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, any travel
agent is.  I have the certifications on my wall to prove it.

Many different packages going on with disney right now, if you are looking
to book in the future you can make arrangements through an agent up to 399
days prior to date, and in 2011, Walt Disney World will be celebrating it's
40th Anniversary.

So if you have questions on this subject you may ask me off list or if it is
allowed to be posted here so that everyone can learn the same answers, but
it has to be approved by your moderator.  I plan on joining the POBC here in
NY, just to show my support and help in anyway I can.
Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574