[blparent] Travel agent purpose

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Jan 11 15:42:07 UTC 2010

Rebecca, why pick on her.  She is a travel agent who happens to be blind.  I
just thought it would be nice to have her on this list because she is blind
and she does travel and she does do research on what a blind person needs
when traveling.  It's the same principle of would you order spaghetti and
meatballs in a Chinese restaurant. I think Cheryl has given us a great
presentation of why her.   And you would eat the hotdogs if I said the
others were made from rubber.   V