[blparent] Making Flash Cards

Alex heyitslu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:31:56 UTC 2010

When making portable picture schedules for my son, I have found that
index cards printed from the computer is the best option for getting
the visuals on the cards, but I usually put the Braille up-side-down
above the print word.  This allows me to read the Braille by holding
the top of the card with my fingers placed on the Braille (finger tips
pointing to the bottom of the card) .  My son reads the print word
below the Braille.  I do not feel like I've explained this well.  If
you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail.

Lucy