[blparent] Venting vs. Asking for Advice

Rhonda Scott earthmagic7 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 22 22:42:46 UTC 2010

Though I have not been realizing it, I have done my share of venting here. When I think about it, I don't see much of that from others. I enjoy our son, love him and want to have a relationship with him, despite how I might have portrayed my situation. My venting as much as I have was not appropriate to this list. I joined looking for advice from others who might have similar circumstances or situations. But I can see how needing to find that caused me to perhaps share too much rather than asking simple questions or asking for specific information.

On that note, does anyone know of a list for parents of children with ADHD? That might have been a better starting point for me.

Rhonda