[blparent] our new arrival

Grace Pires silvara at cox.net
Sat Jan 30 00:10:23 UTC 2010

Hi Sharon:

Thanks for asking.  I am doing well. I am working full time, going for my
masters in rehab counseling and taking care of a toddler. So I am very busy.
I still lurk on the list. I had to post because I know how emotionally
distressing it can be to have a premie.
This list was so helpful to me when my son was born.  Your parenting course
was very helpful, as well as your thoughtful feedback.