[blparent] for melissa - was questions

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sat Jan 30 01:57:07 UTC 2010

Thanks for asking!  No, we are old fashioned and want the surprise!  So
surprised we will be.  I was sort of leaning toard finding out, but my
husband really didn't want to, so I was happy to go along with what he
wanted.  There are, after all, very few really nice actual surprises in
life.
Thanks again for asking.
Melissa