[blparent] for melissa - was questions

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 30 04:46:34 UTC 2010

Hi Melissa. That's cool you want to be surprised. Now wth us, my husband and
I both wanted to know so we could shop for the right clothes and all that.
We also thought it would be nice to know so we could start thinking about
names.  Is this your first?  When are you due?  Good luck with everything.
Leslie