[blparent] our new little one

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Jan 31 00:43:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

yeah I was just thinking the other day before I read all these new baby
posts that I might like to have one more since Remus is going to be one on
the 19th.  I think a two year age spread would be nice for them growing up,
well, fvor the first few years, anyway.

Speaking of little ones, mine's wanting to go to bed, I think!  Congrats on
all the new babies on the list

Tammy