[blparent] questions

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:31:59 UTC 2010

Hi Leslie,
Well the fact that he's latching on is a great sign.  Hopefully he will
begin to get even better with it as time goes on.  I know of a couple
different people who had premies and were able to breastfeed exclusively.  I
hope you are able to do that if it is your wish to do so.  So glad to hear
of his progress!
Take care,
Leanne