[blparent] visiting rights

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 04:53:42 UTC 2010

i know i haven't written much. the parents have had visiting rights since
the beginning. it was 3 times a week. the last that the mom told me it was
up to daily visits as long as the social worker wasn't being an unorganized
ditz.
sorry that i never updated on what was going on, but honestly i learned more
from the email here, than what i knew already. so didn't really have
anything to share.
Pipi