[blparent] My feedback on this story

Felicia Williams dwilliams706 at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 18:03:22 UTC 2010

My name is Felicia Williams and this story hits home with me as well.  I
almost had the same thing happened to me with my son as well as my daughter.
I feel that they should have some training to be blind for some time and
live out this same thing and maybe they can understand the sadness and
frustration we as blind parents feel about our children being taken away
from  us for crazy reasons such as this.  Our eyes are close but not the
rest of us and it is time that people realize this.  I feel that this story
definitely should get media and more.  Is there a site where you can contact
the parents to offer our support?

Felicia Williams