[blparent] A disturbing situation

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Jul 6 04:47:26 UTC 2010

Joe elizabeth in regards to your sighted friend and all others, it drives me
crazy when someone makes comments referring to blind mom's or parents.  We
wmight drop our baby or worse.  Well, if everyone would just take a moment
and look around, everyone is able to drop a baby.  It happens everyday in
every culture.  We don't have the market on making mistakes with our
children.
When Gab was a few days I crashed into the wall and bumped her head.   My
sister-in-law crashed into the wall when her son was a week old and broke
his arm (she is sighted).  It just happens and it's no one's fault.
Now, I'll get off my horse and go to bed. V