[blparent] convention streaming

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:39:14 UTC 2010

Currently being streamed, to listen go to NFB.org and down load the link to
hear the convention.

THE FAILURE OF THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE BLIND

MARK RICCOBONO, Moderator; Executive Director, National Federation of the
Blind Jernigan Institute; Baltimore, Maryland

SHEILA AMATO, Ed.D., University Teacher Trainer; Massapequa Park, New York

NOREEN GRICE, Founder and President of You Can Do Astronomy, LLC; New
Britain, Connecticut

LAURA WEBBER, Secretary, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children;
Houston, Texas

ERIC VASILIAUSKAS, M.D., parent and advocate; Los Angeles, California

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com