[blparent] EXTERNAL:Re: awesome news!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Jul 20 19:04:40 UTC 2010

The state of Maryland has pointed the way by passing legislation stating
that blindness is not sufficient cause to deny custody of a child.  We need
to get similar laws passed in the other states, and perhaps find a way to
get some kind of federal law passed.  We could begin with a strong
resolution to that effect.

Debbie