[blparent] Keeping baby outfits together

Melissa Wagner keys.melissa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 18:34:39 UTC 2010

Hello.  We are expecting our first in October and are getting tons of warm
winter 2 piece outfits from our friends. I was just wondering how other
blind parents keep them together. like when the pants of 2 different outfits
feel the same but are different colors.  I have my colorino which will help
a lot, but I was just wondering if there was a trick for washing them or
hanging them in a way that might keep them together.  BTW I am also getting
tons of the ones with feet and the others that are one piece.  We are
excitedly awaiting the arrival of our little one.  Thanks

Melissa