[blparent] Keeping baby outfits together

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Jul 25 22:42:12 UTC 2010

Melissa, I also used the big diaper pins to keep my sons' outfits together.
They are now 27 and 24 (years!) so I hope they stil have those great pins!
:)
Every time I notice a new member or new expectant parent, I have to let you
know that I teach a three course series for blind and visually impaired
parents at the Hadley School for the Blind
hadley.edu
These courses can be found under our Adult Continuing Education category. As
you may know, they are free and available in a variety of formats. You are
welcome to contact me directly if you have any questions or if you have been
a student with us in the past, consider studying with us. The first course
is Preparation. We also have Infancy and Early Years. One does have to read
a text and submit assignments, but we hope the information is valuable--and
I think it is. Since each lesson is reviewed individually, I always say that
the course is yours. Good luck!
Sharon Howerton