[blparent] Fw: [il-talk] Fw: [Chapter-presidents]Setting therecord straightabout Baby Mikaelaand her parents

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Jul 26 23:18:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

I agree with you.  I just hope the nfb truely wants to make a difference in
situations like this one, and aren't just in it for the money or the fame,
for lack of a better word.  As most people know I've made no secret that I
don't agree with all of the organization's "causes," but if the people
running the show keep their eye on the ball it will be a battle worth
fighting and winning.

Tammy