[blparent] sock it

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Jul 29 23:54:48 UTC 2010

Smile! V

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 8:44 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] sock it

Yes, these things work great.  I even have my kids trained to bring
me the locks when they put on clean socks, and to bring me their
socks when they take them off so I can put the locks back on.  Next I
will have to get them to put them on themselves -- the locks that is
-- but one step at a time -- no pun intended -- don't want to get off
on the wrong foot here.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920