[blparent] crochet tips?

Melissa Wagner keys.melissa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 19:54:09 UTC 2010

Hi.  I would like tips too.  Thanks

Melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Angela Frederick
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 12:41 PM
To: blparent at nfbnet.org
Subject: [blparent] crochet tips?

Hi, everyone,

I have signed up for a crochet class, which starts tomorrow.  I've always
wanted to learn to crochet and knit and am really excited about the class.

I wanted to see if any of you crochet and have any tips for me.  My friend
tried to show me yesterday, and I am having trouble getting the loop over
the needle.  If any of you have any tips or suggestions for crocheting as a
blind person, could you please share with me?  I know this is off-topic, so
feel free to email me off of the list at angelahoward at mail.utexas.edu.

Thanks so much,

Angela

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/keys.melissa%40gma