[blparent] update on pre school

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Thu Jun 10 22:49:17 UTC 2010

Hi.  Thanks for everyone's suggestions.  Mackenzie goes to school twice a week, and today was her third day.  So far, the staff have been great.  Last Thursday, I stayed with Mackenzie a couple hours to get her used to it.  We are allowed to call or come visit whenever we want, so I like that.  We get activity reports sent home in print, so we have to have them read, but her teachers always tell us things that she did that day when one of us come to get her.  She has had all good days so far, and I have called every day she's been there to check on her.  So far, everything seems to be going well.  Honestly, I was afraid that the staff might have preconceived ideas about us because of our vision, but they don't seem to!
Nikki