[blparent] navigating the hotel

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 03:26:53 UTC 2010

I'm trying to remember the layout of the hotel...  If I remember correctly,
the atrium is where several of the food places are in the hotel, while there
are some events and the ballrooms on the tower side.  The exhibit halls were
on the atrium side,too.  I liked staying on the atrium side, and I don't
think it was all that hard to navigate.  There are steps when you go from
one side of the lobby to the other, but there's a water fall by one set that
I think was on most of the time so that helped a lot.
I hope that helps some.
Leanne