[blparent] It really happens (Jo Elizabeth)

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Jun 23 21:10:17 UTC 2010

I always associate her with my friends little boy.  His name is Eric and his
bday is September 24.  He is also talking up a storm.  the other day Gab and
Eric, his mom and me went to get a coffee and the kids got a Gatorade.
Eric said, "mine is cold."  Then Gab said, Mine is too" and then Eric said,
"mine is one."  Kids at this age are soooo cute. V