[blparent] Number 3

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Sun Jun 27 03:04:38 UTC 2010

Well,
Our 3rd daughter was born on June 24th.  Julia Hope, 7 pounds 12 oz., 20
inches long.  Apgar was 9 and 10.  So the nurses and doctors were very happy
with that, they don't see a lot of 10's.
Mommy and baby are doing great, they came home earlier today.  Baby took to
breast feeding like a natural, mommy had to work out a few minor things, but
no problems, and mommy's milk is already coming in.  As a guy, I don't know,
but mommy and the nurses say each kid nurses a little differently, so it
takes a few shots to get in sync with each other.

Michael