[blparent] FW: [Chapter-presidents] Help us to bring Mikaelahome

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jun 29 20:15:14 UTC 2010

It may not be -- they are getting ready for convention-- and I can
tell you from personal experience that it is crazy.  You can also
"search the site" to see what you find, and there is a "site index"
as well which can be helpful in finding things.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920