[blparent] tonight's events

Babcock, Michael A. michael.babcock at gwhosting.net
Wed Mar 3 08:42:27 UTC 2010

as some of you may know, i livei n southeast alaska. This meens that the nearest clinic is 2 hours away. Well, Wellthis evenning, sabrina said that she had some "leakage" coming from her body. Her sister is the EMT in town, she told sabrina that she needed to go to town, so we did.
They said the baby with a hart rate of 140-160, and sabrina are both doing well, but tomorrow mornning, we have to fly to ketchikan and see the mid-wife, and find out what's going on now. We think maybe the due date was rongly given the due date, not quite sure.
I'll update you all
--a scared but strangely excited mike
--soon to be dad

Sincerely;