[blparent] tonight's events

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Mar 4 03:39:37 UTC 2010

Praying for all of you. Veronica

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Babcock, Michael A.
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:38 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] tonight's events

hi;
she was life flown to seattle, you can view info on all that happened on the
first blog entry at
www.gwfans.net
thanks
Sent From My Iphone

On Mar 3, 2010, at 12:09 AM, Jo Elizabeth Pinto wrote:

> I'll keep you and your wife and baby in my prayers.
>
> Jo Elizabeth
>
> Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb

>> as some of you may know, i livei n southeast alaska. This meens that the
nearest clinic is 2 hours away. Well, Wellthis evenning, sabrina said that
she had some "leakage" coming from her body. Her sister is the EMT in town,
she told sabrina that she needed to go to town, so we did.
>> They said the baby with a hart rate of 140-160, and sabrina are both
doing well, but tomorrow mornning, we have to fly to ketchikan and see the
mid-wife, and find out what's going on now. We think maybe the due date was
rongly given the due date, not quite sure.
>> I'll update you all
>> --a scared but strangely excited mike
>> --soon to be dad
>>
>> Sincerely;