[blparent] reusable wipes, where to get them?

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 04:05:47 UTC 2010

Hi Scott,
I just bought a pack from nicki's diapers.  I think there are 10 in a pack
for $6.95.  That's the best price I've seen.  I think they're just Nicki's
flannel wipes, and they work great.  For solution I usually use Baby Bits.
They are cubes of soap that you dissolve in boiling hot water.  They smell
great.  I bought those from Jillians Drawers.  I soak my wipes in them then
keep them in a warmer.  Not sure if you're interested in all that but
thought I'd share. *smile*
Leanne