[blparent] question of napping

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Thu Mar 4 14:40:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

Most babies have a fussy period sometime during the day, mine were both
during the evening between 5 and 8.  It didn't matter what I did, whether
they had a nap or not, or whether they'd eaten or how much they'd eaten,
between the ages of about a month and 3 months they were just fussy during
that time.  As for getting your baby to nap, try to get the baby in to a
routine, ie lunch, story, and bed.  It may not work for the first week or
more, but eventually she'll get the picture and feel comforted by it.

hth

Tammy