[blparent] strollers

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Mar 5 23:07:13 UTC 2010

I just thought of something funny and wanted to share.  I was talking to a
friend yesterday about strollers and I remembered one time when I went to
the zoo with my mom and Gab.  My mom had bought a stroller at a garage sale
and the nice people had put it into the car.  So my mom picked gab and I up
and off to  the zoo we went.  I opened the stroller and off we went.
When it was time to leave, we put Gab in her car seat and I could not
collapse that silly thing.  I looked and looked and looked, but I couldn't
find a button.  Of course it would not fit in the car open, so finally I
flagged a nice woman and told her my problem.  She reached right under the
seat along the bar and pushed and down came that silly thing. That woman had
the exact same one.
Aaaaah! V