[blparent] question of napping

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Mar 7 03:30:09 UTC 2010

Thanks. V

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Pipi
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 7:29 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] question of napping

here is part of dena's post.
Raising the Fussy Baby and High Need Child,
and
The Happiest Baby on the Block

Another really great book (also through Bard and NLS) that talks you through
the various areas of your child's development at every age is:
Touchpoints - Birth to Aged 3

It is by a pediatrician, and goes through sleeping, eating, cognitive,
physical, and social milestones that are typical at the common Baby Well
Checkup ages - 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, etc.