[blparent] update on nicholas

Babcock, Michael A. michael.babcock at gwhosting.net
Sun Mar 7 07:07:35 UTC 2010

nicholas is no longer in the NICU, they moved him to the second floor, i forget what it's called. This means that mom and visitors can go visit him more often. This also means he's doing better, so i figured i'de just update you all. He also, acquired a slight case of jaundice this morning, however, everyone's telling me that a lot of babies get this, and i think all of my brothers did as well; therefor, i'm not to worried about it. I got to hold him, and wow, he's small. But cute to.
mike