[blparent] Introduction.

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Mar 7 13:18:48 UTC 2010

Welcome, Joy! I'm in Chicago and work as an instructor at the Hadley School
where I teach our Parenting series as well as two of our early Braille
courses. We've had some discussion on this list about having a guide dog
with babies; if you had yours then or want to talk about that at all, that
would be great. My girl Mary Jane is from Guiding Eyes, and we have been
together 6.5 years. She is my first.
Sharon Howerton