[blparent] Introduction.

Joy Wolf joy at kevinlwolf.net
Sun Mar 7 13:31:10 UTC 2010

Wow Barbara! I thought I saw your name here just after I joined.  I am so so
glad to find you here.  When you get a chance, write me off list and let me
know how things are going! Please, please, the update, lol.  To everyone
else, thanks so much for a wonderful welcome.  I can tell I'm going to like
this list.  And for the person who asked, sorry I can't remember who it was,
but I live in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago.  I have a lot of family in
Peoria as well, which was where I mostly grew up.  I'll share my experience
with a guide dog and young children in another post for the other question,
but for now just wanted to thank you all for such a warm welcome.  Take
care.

Joy and family