[blparent] update on nicholas

Joy Wolf joy at kevinlwolf.net
Sun Mar 7 13:34:26 UTC 2010

Hi Mike:

I just joined, but it sounds like you must have a very very new addition.
Congratulations! My son had jaundice, and it is very very common, and really
nothing to worry about these days.  In fact, when my daughter was born and
didn't have it, the nursing staff seemed a bit surprised.  Isn't it amazing,
and a bit overwhelming, to hold your little one for the first time?  Oh,
enjoy that little guy, and take care of yourself as well.

Joy and family