[blparent] update on nicholas

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 03:14:19 UTC 2010

I've also found the lactation consultants to be wonderful and encouraging.
When I first started pumping, I had one heck of a time putting the pump
pieces together and making sure the horns were centered.  I almost gave up
on it but the lactation consultants I worked with kept encouraging me to
keep at it and I am glad I did.
Leslie