[blparent] update on nicholas

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Mar 9 04:36:06 UTC 2010

Gab was supposedly born early and she was born with pneumonia, so she had
all kinds of tubes and machines hooked to her.  Her nose was clogged with
tubes and air going in and out and I could hardly get my breast to her
mouth.  The nurses said, bottle feed and everyone else said breast.  I said
I want to nurse her and it took a few tiny bottles of formula before they
took off those darn tubes and then Gab jumped right in. v