[blparent] Guide dogs and little ones.

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:36:21 UTC 2010

Hi Joy,

I agree with what you said, about not getting a dog after a new baby. I
already had Flip when my daughter was born, but I couldn't imagine leaving
her long enough to get a dog after she was born. *SMILE* So much to learn,
so much to do, not enough hours or hands to do it all.

-- Allie

Please read and vote for my guide dog story at
http://dogschangelives.org/index.php/stories/entry/alejandra-and-flip/
Thank you!