[blparent] he finally did it!

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 05:02:04 UTC 2010

Hi all.  This is just an update to let everyone know that tonight, Michael
actually latched on to my real nipple!  He didn't even need the nipple
shield and he was able to latch on just fine on both sides too!  This little
guy is surprising me all the time. I never thought the day would come when
he would be able to latch onto my actual nipple without the nipple shield.
He took about 2.5 ounces and when I pumped afterwards, I got 1.5 ounces out
so that's a really good start.  I'm just so excited about what he did that I
just had to share it.

Leslie